Information for Current Graduate Students
Guide to Getting Started
- New Student Checklist
- Get your Stanford ID card
- Computing and Communication
- Parking and Transportation
Department Graduate Directory
More detailed information about academics and opportunities is available for Art History Graduate Students.
Academic & Funding Resources
Campus academic resources
- Academic Calendar/Deadlines
- Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures (G.A.P.)
- BEAM, Stanford Career Education
- Hume Center for Writing and Speaking
- For graduate students, the Hume Center provides assistance at all stages of the degree program and can help with seminar papers, conference papers, articles, fellowship applications, dissertation chapters, research statements, and job materials. For students who are struggling academically, this is a tremendous resource
- Stanford Libraries
- Tax Information
- Vice Provost for Graduate Education
- Helpful Stanford Resources for Students and Postdocs
- A comprehensive list of Stanford resources regarding academic and professional development; campus community centers; concerns and grievances; confidential resources; financial resources; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and more. Though not an all-inclusive list, these are helpful starting points for identifying relevant campus resources
- For information regarding events, safety, and life on campus please visit Life on Campus
- For information regarding health services offered on campus please visit the Vaden Health Center.
- Conference Funding for CAA/SCMS:
- Each year the department attempts to offset the expense to students that attend/present at these conferences. An email will be sent out in mid-late autumn with this information.
- Fellowship Listing and other Searchable Databases
- This database is created by the department, dates are not guaranteed. You will need to verify with the funding institution.
- Financing Graduate Studies at Stanford (Financial Aid Office)
- A website to help plan your graduate finances
- Funding Options (loans, federal work study, emergency funding)
- Jobs and Internship postings provided by BEAM, Stanford Career Education
- Departmental Graduate Research Funding
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Student Screening Requirement
- Harassment Prevention Training for the Academic Workplace:
- Sign up in Axess: STARS (SHP-0003).
- I-9 Form: This must be completed in order to receive a CA/TA/RA/TF salary
- Policy:University Assistantship Policy
- Tax Information
Getting ready to graduate? Here are some resources to keep in mind:
Your Email Address
After the 120 days, your account will change to a base level account good for five years, which gives you access to your transcripts and other online information such as protected websites to which your SUNet ID has been given specific permission. Set up an Alumni email address.