Selected Exhibitions / Screenings:
- New-New Works, Interface Gallery, Oakland, CA. Curated by Aaron Harbour.
- 2013 Stanford MFA Thesis Exhibition, Stanford, CA. Curated by Xiaoze Xie.
- Open Video Call, Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, PA
- Superpositions - New Wight Biennial 2012, UCLA’s New Wight Gallery, Los Angeles, CA (Juried exhibition of MFA students from the US and abroad)
- MFA NOW: Archive Project & Juried Exhibition, Root Division, San Francisco (Juried exhibition of MFA students in the Bay Area, California)
-Visible Horizons (screening), San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- ArtPad San Francisco (Art Fair), Hungry Man Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- Self Help Book Club (1st year MFA show), Thomas Welton Stanford Art Gallery, Stanford, CA
- Easy Does It, ACRE Projects, Chicago, IL
- E'clepsydre, HBC Gallery, Berlin, Germany
- Goat Helper - Volume 1, Show Cave, Los Angeles, CA (exhibited & curated)
- Videos Collide in Real 3D Space!, 533 Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- Jupiter And Beyond The Infinite, Synchronicity Gallery, Los Angeles, CA (exhibited & curated)
- Three Rivers Film Festival, Pittsburgh Filmmakers Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tough Art, Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- May Day 2, Regina Gouger Miller Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA
- Kala Art Institute Fellowship Award, Berkeley, CA (2013)
- College Art Association Professional-Development Fellowship for Graduate Students, Honorable Mention, (2013)
- ACRE Artist Residency (2010)
- Tough Art Residency, Children's Museum of Pittsburgh (2008)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Carnegie Mellon University (2007)
- School of Art Dean’s Grant, Carnegie Mellon University (2007)
-Internet Art, Stanford University, Fall/Winter/Spring 2013-2014. Introduction to art made using the Internet. Class consists of lectures, workshops, student projects and a final exhibition.
-Interdisciplinary Art Studio 230, Stanford University, Winter 2013. Upper-level studio art course designed to introduce students to interdisciplinary practice and conceptual art via lectures, workshops and individual projects.
-Five quarters as a Teaching Assistant in studio art classes at Stanford University. Class subjects included digital art and electronics, sculpture, video and photography.
Oil on canvas
Holbein, Hans the Younger (1497-1543)
Photo credit: Erich Lessing / Art Resource, NY
Acrylic and water-based oil
A film by Jamie Meltzer
Courtesy: Joshua Forney
Acrylic on Shaped Canvas